October 27, 2015 / 600x411 px
"From the Library of Congress; Reproduction Number: LC-USZC4-6092. "
"The 209th did not have enlistment photos that I'm aware of. Initially, I ..."
"Is there enlistment photos for these soldiers? please... "
"Hello Sharlene, last week I was on vacation in Toronto. I was really impressed ..."
"What a wonderful job you've done! My hat is off! My Great ..."
"It's possible. Woody was his nickname... and he was a Brit serving in ..."
Top Posts & Pages
- World War 1: Taken on Strength to France (Part 8)
- Notre Dame's Unfortunate Suicide History
- World War 1: the 209th's Journey and Arrival Overseas (Part 5)
- Port O'Call vs. Sheraton Cavalier
- World War 1: The 209th Training at Camp Hughes (Part 3)
- The Macabre Epilogue of those who Drowned in the Seine
- They Lied About the Whole "Four-Star" Thing
- World War 1: The 9th Battalion in Shorncliffe (Part 6)