January 1, 2018 / 650x488 px
"There’s also a lagoon at one end. "
Brian McConnell, President, NS Branch, UELAC
"Nice article. Thank you! For a short article on ..."
"From the Library of Congress; Reproduction Number: LC-USZC4-6092. "
"The 209th did not have enlistment photos that I'm aware of. Initially, I ..."
"Is there enlistment photos for these soldiers? please... "
"Hello Sharlene, last week I was on vacation in Toronto. I was really impressed ..."
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish History (in a Nutshell)
- The People Behind the Abandoned Canada Malting Silo on Toronto’s Waterfront
- The Macabre Epilogue of those who Drowned in the Seine
- The Person Who Built the Abandoned Victory Soya Mill on Toronto's Waterfront
- Heaven and Hell
- Santal de Midy and Fort Calgary
- Ha'penny Bridge
- World War 1: The 209th Training at Camp Hughes (Part 3)