March 9, 2019 / 488x650 px
"Sharlene September 5, 2005. This is Joe 6/10/2019 My grandson found one of ..."
"Hi Brenda. Thanks for visiting! I can see in my database 9 known ..."
"I have a great uncle who is probably buried in this cemetery. ..."
"Maybe some organization could be started to identify those and bring them ..."
"New photos up for Tuesday. "
"We added more photos for Monday! Enjoy! "
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish History (in a Nutshell)
- The People Behind the Abandoned Canada Malting Silo on Toronto’s Waterfront
- Cliff Burton Memorial
- Euclid Hall (a.k.a. The Keg Mansion)
- Georges Island, Halifax
- The Person Who Built the Abandoned Victory Soya Mill on Toronto's Waterfront
- A bridge in the middle of the saltwater marshes
- Lamps for Coal Miners