We took down the “keep the cold out” plastic wrap covering the front window and within seconds of doing this Stryder resumed his neighbourhood busy body spying post.
In the past few days both he and Kima have told is us that:
- The evil squirrel is back and ready to wage war on mankind. You can tell by the shifty way he runs back and forth from our lawn to Rob the Neighbour’s lawn.
- When the neighbour across the street moved out she brought a mysterious liquid in a fridge drawer with her. This was highly suspicious and warranted immediate investigation.
- A new person moved in across the street with a Shih Tzu that NEVER wears a leash. This is very upsetting and highly unusual. This dog must be a spy or in league with the squirrel.
- The neighbour on the South side uses our walk to get to his apartment. This is boring and deserves a barely audible gruff when it happens.
- The cat woman down the street is letting the shifty eyed, garden destroying, dP attacking, rabbit chasing cat roam free. The cat is obviously in cahoots with the squirrel in its bid to take over the world and is doing so in an aggressive manner.
- Rob the neighbour does this daily thing where he puts on strange clothing and runs away from his house at high speed. An hour or two later he returns and looks like he has been in battle. This is suspicious and warrants further observation. Perhaps Rob is engaging in battle with the squirrel / Shih Tzu / cat at a remote location